I’ll get right to it:
- Since starting my new job in February, I have recently accepted an Operations Analyst position within the same company. Woo!
- I am now officially a Beach Body Coach!
It’s been one week since I started T25 and I am down 5 pounds and 2 inches! I stuck to the nutrition plan and went as hard as I could with the workouts.
The workouts were tough at first…especially that first one! All I had to do was keep reminding myself that:
- I invested a good chunk of money on this program, so I better stick with it.
- I’m bored, I’m not hungry. One of my biggest downfalls was eating when I was bored instead of eating for energy.
- Ice cream is not fuel for my body, it’s garbage. Tasty garbage, but it’s still garbage. I did so well the first week with my eating habits. I plan on staying that way!
- I want to feel confident in a bikini for once in my life. I’m 26 freaking years old and I deserve that by now…and I am responsible for my own body!
I can’t wait to show you all my before & after pictures when I finish the program!
Keep this in mind. It won’t be easy, so make sure you have motivation from friends, and especially from yourself!