I must share a story with you: I was a bit early driving into work today, so I stopped at the Tim Hortons (a coffee/bakery shop) drive-thru to get a coffee. When I got to the window to pay, to my surprise, the person in front of me had paid for my coffee. I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE DO THIS! I returned the favor to the car behind me, of course. It made my day. AND!!! the “Rrroll Up the Rim to Win” special is going on. I have listened to my co-workers complain of their losses ALL WEEK LONG…and I won a free coffee or latte! Go me.
It’s the small things, people.
Now that I’m working full time, it seems like I’m only doing chores around the house and cooking in my spare time. I make it to the gym on the weekends. How do you people fit in gym time after working all day??? I feel horrible confessing this! I need to manage my time better, apparently. Please share your tips and tricks if you have any. I desperately need it. After sitting at a computer all day, wouldn’t you think I would WANT to get up and move? Nope. I don’t.
I do still come up with awesome recipes, though. I made another zucchini muffin recipe. I hope you enjoy!
Look at that chocolatey goodness…
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs. Add the rest of the wet ingredients (minus coconut oil spray) and mix well. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, add coconut flour, almond meal, cacao powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to the zucchini mixture and mix evenly. Fold in Enjoy Life chips.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and lightly spray with coconut oil.
- Fill with batter until about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Makes about 9 muffins.
Note: make sure they completely cool! It is a very wet batter, it will fall apart on you!