This may be one of my favorite recipes. Ever. It’s definitely in my top 10. Justin agrees.
That, my friends, is a Cake Batter Crunch Protein Ball! It’s nut-based, crunchy, sweet, and is everything you want in a protein snack.
- 1 cup cashew meal
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Cinnamon Raisin Nut & Gluten Free Granola (RAISINS REMOVED)
- 3 scoops Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Cake Batter Protein Powder
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- In a food processor, grind cashew meal, granola, and protein powder into a fine powder (the granola should be broken down quite a bit from it’s original size).
- Add the rest of the ingredients until well blended. If your mixture is still too dry to form into a ball-shape, add a bit more maple syrup.
- Roll into ping pong-size balls (about 1-inch).
- Makes about 20 protein balls. Store in an air-tight container.